We aim to provide an educationally worthwhile, inspiring and creative environment for the children in our care. The main focus of our educational input is the well-being of the child and his or her individual development. We work according to the motto “Help me to do it myself".
We provide care according to the following objectives:
• The children are recognised as individuals with their own personalities.
• The needs of each child are recognised and handled with respect.
• The children are not compared with each other.
• The childrean are given the opportunity to solve conflicts themselves.
• The children's private shpere is respected and protected.
• Physical activity is incorporated into the daily routine.
• The children are involved in planning the day.
From May 11th:
+41 44 554 22 00
Tram 3 to Siemens; Bus 33 to Hubertus; Bus 89 to Albisrank;
Visitor parking available