We will be crafting meaningful and creative Christmas gifts with your children, while you gift yourself a Christmas gift of your own: Time to yourself.Register now
We will be baking cookies for an entire afternoon. A variation of traditional Swiss kinds such as Mailänderli, Spitzbuben, Brunsli. Prepare to roll, shape and decorate. Right after baking Romina Brunner-Lenzlinger reads her new book «Vom Engeli mit de rote Flügeli».Jetzt anmelden
For entire afternoon the kids space will smell of yummy Grittibänzen. We will be baking the traditional Swiss bread men with your little ones. Of course every creation will be going home with its creator to enjoy.Register now
We aim to provide an educationally worthwhile, inspiring and creative environment for the children in our care. The main focus of our educational input is the well-being of the child and his or her individual development. We work according to the motto “Help me to do it myself".
We provide care according to the following objectives:
• The children are recognised as individuals with their own personalities.
• The needs of each child are recognised and handled with respect.
• The children are not compared with each other.
• The childrean are given the opportunity to solve conflicts themselves.
• The children's private shpere is respected and protected.
• Physical activity is incorporated into the daily routine.
• The children are involved in planning the day.
8 am - 6 pm
+41 44 554 22 00
Tram 3 to Siemens; Bus 33 to Hubertus; Bus 89 to Albisrank;
Visitor parking available